I took last week off for some well deserved R&R. I was busy, lazy, busy, lazy…
Let’s just say it was a vicious cycle.
There were some very productive sessions that needed to be balanced with sloth-like intermissions, and I took full advantage of both. My philosophy is “What I didn’t get done didn’t need to be done.” But some things really did need to get done but I’m not going to worry about it because when the next great energy burst hits me I’ll tackle them.
What did get done was some major work on the studio.
We have floor!!!
And more trim work!!!
And we got the pellet stove out of the attic!!!
Well, first it got stuck.
And Rick got mad at it and started taking it apart to fit through the *!@%# hole.
Thank goodness Willard was there to help, because that thing was heavy!!
Now we’re just waiting on the electrician and HVAC dude to come and do their stuff. So while we’re waiting, Rick gave me the green light to start moving stuff in.
Which I promptly did.
I had to hold back a little since things will have to be moved for the electrician and some minor trim work, but once that’s done I’ll be a crazy woman!
Since the inside is 98 percent complete, Rick has moved to the exterior to get it ready for siding.
As usual, lots of prep work needs to be done before the fun begins.
I’m not sure Rick would use the word “fun,” but I’m trying to keep a positive spin on things.