Today Rick & I celebrate our 20th anniversary. We’ve already done the presents, but I wanted to tell him just a few of the reasons why I love him so much.
- You gave me the choice of an engagement ring or leather coat. (Guess which one I chose.)
- You asked my Dad for permission to marry me.
- You know I’m a freeze baby and will gladly roast in 90 degree heat just so I am “comfortable.”
- You make sure that I receive respect from others.
- When I say “kiss my ass” you literally do so.
- When I have bad breath, you let me know it.
- You willingly clean up cat puke.
- You think I’m beautiful when I wake up in the morning.
- You will feed Calie just so I can sleep in.
- You closed your store just to be home with me when I had my teeth pulled to make sure I was OK.
- You ask me if I want a PB&J at 10 PM.
- You really want to know how my day went.
- You value my opinion.
- You will pull over to the side of the road so I can take pictures of eagles, buffalo, etc.
- You’re not afraid to buy “person items” for me.
- You think it’s great when I get time off of work.
- You will eat whatever I cook even though it may not be very good.
- You will tell me not to make lasagna more than once a year because that is your limit.
- You worry about me more than you should.
- You adopted my girls and became the best father they could ever have.
I could never imagine loving someone as much as I do you.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!